All of our drivers are part-time employees and enjoy PTO, mileage reimbursement, training, and other benefits in addition to flexible hours and control over the routes they drive.
- Work 5-30 hours per week during the school year
- Fully-supported by our friendly and responsive office team
- Choose which routes to accept
- Earn above-average wages and get reimbursed for your mileageour drivers average over $30 per hour in pay
What we look for in our drivers:
- Be at least 23 years old
- Have a well-functioning 4-door vehicle that is no more than 10 years old
- Be able to pass a comprehensive background check, including fingerprinting
- Have a clean driving record
- Be a good communicator, reliable, and punctual
- Possess an Android or iOS smartphone
- Enjoy working with childrenexperience in childcare, teaching, or other caregiving role is helpful, but not required
Driving for Assist Services is a great source of supplemental income and perfect for grad students, teachers, stay-at-home parents, freelancers, and others who need flexibility and enjoy working with children.